Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS / MANDATORY SAFETY RULES:
- Your safety is our priority however any boarding of the vessel is at the individuals own risk (Indemnity Documentation and visible signage displayed on board).
- Instruction by the Skipper is not negotiable and is to be obeyed and respected at all times.
- Limited consumption of alcohol permitted on board at Skipper’s discretion.
- No drugs, dangerous substances nor firearms are permitted on board.
- Full payment is required for the reservation of the charter (to be received within 72 hours of the morning launch date) and 50% thereof is regarded as a non-refundable deposit upon cancellation of the charter by the client (within 48 hours of the morning of the launch date).
- The remaining balance of 50% is only payable to the client if the charter is cancelled 5 working days prior to the morning of the launch date (less Bank Charges).
- Payment is required to be received upon receipt of client signature of the Indemnity Documentation.
- Only upon receipt thereof will the reservation be confirmed.
- Confirmation of cruise is subject to inclement weather (advised at the sole discretion of the Skipper 24 hours prior to the morning of the launch date).
- In the event of the charter being cancelled by the Skipper the charter will be credited for a future date convenient to the client or refund in full.
- Any Act of God or unforeseen disaster while out at sea will be remediated and actioned immediately by instruction of the Skipper.